Saturday, January 9, 2021

The infinite man


My residence is in the gloom of the finite and infinite. Light and shadow are my companions through becoming without beginning or end. From me the constellations came out into the immensity of the void to return in a concentric sphere to the jaws that like a black circle absorbs all matter. Above space I build the floating palaces of stars, planets and constellations that move like clouds for centuries impossible to count. Sometimes I let the world go on throbbing with fire. Others, that it walks under the glacial cold that crushes the fire and makes it solid. From time to time I ride the steed of speed and light through the gardens of outer space, sowing life on the planets that collect water in their vessels. My breath, I distribute it in bulk. Life lulls in my eyes of fire. Intelligence overflows beings because I allow it. There is no man or living being that is a product of mine. Life is so ephemeral that a single breath was enough to wander through space. As my years are infinite, I calculate the finite life between pain and hope. I am the content and the form. I am the three dimensions, although some say four. The rains of the rays of light are the transients of the memories that transfer the material in the castles that I make, and the worlds that I forge. I am what everyone is and even if they do not want to, I will lull them with my breaths to the bottom of the void of death. Their lives are my breaths. If they wish, they may continue to reap the happiness of living.