Saturday, January 9, 2021

The robber


Last night in a lonely alley I tried to rob the guy I'm telling you. It came tumbling from side to side. I walked over quickly and grabbed him by the flap of the jacket, while it pulled him close to the wall. He asked what if I killed those who didn't have a penny in their pockets.

-I said yes, even with many money.

He proceeded to get rid of the jacket and shirt. He showed me a stain on his heart, in case I had a revolver.

-I answered no.

Then he pointed to his right side, at the end of one of the floating ribs, in a wound that was bleeding. He told me to proceed.

I did it ruthlessly with the knife in my hand.

Dumbfounded I looked at him. It was the same. Without saying anything, he continued on the path he was leading. If you believe as I do, it could be Jesus Christ who made me such a charade.